- Prepare an empty partition on the windows of at least 5GB for system Android 4.4 KitKat x86
- ISO Download Android 4.4 for x86 KitKat please click the following link (ISO Download Android 4.4 KitKat x86).
- To find out how installation of Windows 8.1, please click the following link.
- To find out how Android 4.4 KitKat Installation x86 please the following link.
- If you already understand the above process, the next step is the installation of Dual Boot between Android 4.4 KitKat x86 with Windows 8.1, as follows.
1. Install Windows 8.1, if completed Prepare media Installer for x86 Android 4.4 KitKat could be a USB drive or CD. point the installer boot media, until the Choose Partition select Create / modifi partitions because we will create a new partition for x86 Android 4.4 KitKat.
2. Select the partition that has been made in Windows 8.1, to step partition creation can be read on Android 4.4 KitKat prosesinstallasi x86 in previous articles.
3. If the partition for x86 Android 4.4 KitKat already made, namely to create at least two partitions with ext3 and swap extention. Please continue the process of setting up partitions as in step KitKat Android 4.4 x86 installation in the previous article.
4. If you are finished to create the partition, then in step Choose the Partition, the number of existing partitions will increase with the manufacture of the partition that was created earlier. Select the partition that will be installed Android is sda3 in our example this installation, and then click OK to continue. and follow the subsequent process steps are the same as how to install Android 4.4 KitKat x86 in previous articles.
5. In the process of installation of the system will tell you that there are other operating systems in the hard disk, select Yes to create Windows Boot order contained in GRUB. and follow the subsequent process steps are the same as how to install Android 4.4 KitKat x86 in previous articles.
6. This is the GRUB display when you successfully perform installation between Android 4.4 KitKat x86 with Windows 8.1. Congratulations.
Thus the tips and tricks that I can give, may be useful for you all. If you are having problems, you can contact me by leaving a comment below.