Then the following solution
Create an empty file with the name nandroid.md5
Replace existing nandroid.md5 with nandroid/md5 the ClockworkMod folder you just created
HOW TO SECOND
Change the name (Rename) backupan ClockworkMod folder located in sdcard / ClockworkMod / backup / (here) into one word only use the folder name eg number "322"
HOW TO THIRD
Sign in to CWM Recovery
- Flash nandroid-md5-fixer.zip
- Reboot Recovery, Reboot System Now
- Open Better Terminal Emulator
- Type "su" (without the quotes)
- Type "md5fix"
- Select backupannya
- Wait until the process is complete
- Now you can restore backupan without md5 mismatch error
If you see the error again
Error Mounting / system
Can not mount / system
Unable to mount / system
So the solution is download and open the ES File Explorer, select Settings, select the Root Settings, Tick root explorer, up to the root, mount the file system.
Similarly, the tips and tricks that I can say may be very beneficial to you all.