METHOD 1: Go to settings> applications> set of applications> all> Google Play Store> Clear Cache> Clear Data
METHOD 2: Go to settings> wireless and networks> mobile networks> access point names> select the access point that is checked> delete proxy (proxy for jaga2 first record)> press menu> select save
1) Make sure you are on Android-Root
2) Install Root Explorer app (DOWNLOAD HERE)
3) Open Root Explorer app
4) Click Mount as R / W
5) Go to / system / etc /
6) Find the hosts file and then press and hold the hosts file before
and select "Open in Text Editor"
7) There, contained a list of IP addresses, then erase that says google it and simply leave 1 line are:
127.0.0.1 localhost (usually the top).
8) Pili menus "Save and Exit"
9) Done, try logging into Google Play
Similarly, the tips and tricks that I can say may be useful for you all.